• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GEO 624 calcium reactor package

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2014
Messages
2,578
Reaction score
3,637
Location
Irvine, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there
My tank is growing fast so I upgrade my calcium reactor. I have a 2 years old GEO 624 which will handle up to 300g come with aquatic life regulator and 5lbs aluminum co2 bottle for $380. Retail price for GEO 624 is $598 Pick up in Irvine or meet half way if u are far away. Dimension max 27"H x 12"W Pm with question thanks.







 
OBO I need to move this since I already upgrade to a bigger one.

Thanks
 
If u only interested in the reactor I can part it out just pm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new