• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GEO CR618 Calcium Reactor

Gungo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
813
Reaction score
399
Location
MIA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Selling this GEO CR618. Cleaned and ready to go. Shipping will be expensive but I'm willing to ship. $375 shipped.

The only observation I could add is that I had a small leak in the Sicce pump intake so I decided to apply super glue. This does not affect the performance of the reactor in any way and the pump can still be fully disassembled for maintenance.

f0ae39ec-64a1-4e5e-b6f2-c999b276cd6e.jpg cd93cfbe-9a2d-4bf1-b70e-a68bcd79701c.jpg 0bc404a5-8673-4705-8a31-338155cca989.jpg

If you need more pictures or have any questions let me know.
 
FRIDAY BUMP!!! :)
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Bump!
 
Still available.
 
Bump :)
 
Bump
 
$335 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new