Geometric Pygmy hawkish not eating

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coleb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coleb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a geometric Pygmy hawkfish a few days ago and i don't think he has been eating since I got him. I read that they can be hard to feed I feed the tank Lrs and brine shrimp. Any suggestion on getting them to eat?
 
Flying fish eggs in the water current, usually labeled as tobiko in asian food stores. Having an established tank helps as there are instances where I have seen them live a few years in a tank, but never saw them take frozen or other prepared foods.
 
Its worth a try.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new