Geo's Reef Calcium Reactor

BayouReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have dealt with Geo’s Reef how was your customer experience? I placed an order on December 16th it has been a month and still unable to get an order update. I have tried to call and email unable to get any response at all.

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In 2015 I bought $1000.00 in reactors for my new tank. He modified them to fit my needs. I ordered the stuff Feb 20th and he shipped it April 3rd. He might have shipped it sooner but I told him to hold it until I was in my new house. When I need something small, I usually get a response in a day to any email I send.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before I purchased my reactor i had a couple of questions about it and i called up. He answered and answered all my questions and wasn't rushing me off the phone. I've also sent him messages via FB, and he responded back to me within the same day.

Depending on the reactor you purchased, there might be some lead time as he doesnt keep all his models on shelf and some are built to order.

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your reactor yet, bit trust me when I say it will be time well worth waiting.

Last edited:

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank and all my reactors were built by GEO A few years back before he sold it to a friend. He is local to me. So I say this with firsthand knowledge, it is truly a 1 man operation. Has always been. I used to go out to check on the status of my tank and hang with George. I would help assemble some reactors as we hung out and chatted. He might just be busy, I will send him a text if you’d like and ask him to reply to you. Not saying it’ll work, but it might help. Like others stated, it is well worth the wait though, the build quality is second to none.

corey

OP
OP
BayouReefer

BayouReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the product is top quality that’s why I purchased from him. I also know that Christmas and New Year is right in the middle. I just would like an update on the status of my order. I will try to contact him again Monday. I haven’t heard anything bad about the company. It is probably that he is trying to catch up from the holidays. Hoping I will get my order soon.
My tank and all my reactors were built by GEO A few years back before he sold it to a friend. He is local to me. So I say this with firsthand knowledge, it is truly a 1 man operation. Has always been. I used to go out to check on the status of my tank and hang with George. I would help assemble some reactors as we hung out and chatted. He might just be busy, I will send him a text if you’d like and ask him to reply to you. Not saying it’ll work, but it might help. Like others stated, it is well worth the wait though, the build quality is second to none.

corey

OP
OP
BayouReefer

BayouReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update, I just called and was able to speak with someone. My order shipped yesterday so I should have it in a few days. Looks like the email address on the invoice was incorrect which was the cause for the confusion. Looking forward to getting my Calcium Reactor up and running. I will send pictures once it’s in service.

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them last summer as part of a sale. It took a bit longer then normal to ship because of volume and they were up front about it so no worries. The reactor broke in shipping (shipper fault) and GEO had another one out within 48 hours of me contacting them.

OP
OP
BayouReefer

BayouReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my parts from Geo’s last Friday. I installed it Monday it is up and running working to get it dialed in. All parts received fit and worked properly pretty much plug and play thks Geo’s!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back