Get a FREE 16 ounce bottle of Rhodomonas Salina this week!

Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any order this week of phytoplankton, rotifers or pods will get a FREE bottle of Rhodomonas Salina. Every order below $59.99 will receive a 16 ounce bottle, every order above $60.00 will receive a 32 ounce bottle. You will need to add Rhodomonas salina to your cart to get the discount. The discount will automatically be applied with out a discount code.

This Rhodomonas salina is from a 6.5 gallon carboy, is darker and contains more cells per ml than our Rhodomonas salina for culturing your own. This makes it ideal for feeding and getting the most benefits from the phycoerythrin which is known to intensify the color of corals and fish when fed to rotifers, brine shrimp and pods.

I'll attach a video of the Rhodomonas salina later today or tomorrow for this promotion. This will not affect the amounts of Rhodomonas salina that is added to our Phytoblend bottles.

Add Rhodomonas salina to your order here

Rhodomonas Salina 16.png Rhodomonas 32.png

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive added more 32 ounce bottles to the site this morning. Here is a short clip of the Rhodomonas salina carboy for Mondays harvest, I will harvest and store extra bottles for late orders after Monday.

Rhodomonas salina promo carboy

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are 7, 32 ounce bottles, and 5, 16 ounce bottles left of Rhodomonas salina for the promo. Place your order by 2pm CST to ship out same day, Monday-Wednesday for 2 day delivery. This has been a popular promo for R2R community. Thanks to all those who placed their first order on this promo.

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last day get your orders in by 2pm CST to have your order ship today, there are 4 bottles left of Rhodomonas salina to go out with any order and a 32 ounce bottle for orders over $60.

Phytoblend with 3 pod blend

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back