Get back to work!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
7,468
Reaction score
192
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many of you use R2R as a work break? I was just wondering, cause as I sit at my desk, even now, I am taking an R2R break! :angel:
 
I use it all the time. I work nights and alone most of the time. At also helps that the person I work most with is a fellow reefer :)
 
Last edited:
Me, all the time while I'm working thou. Makes the day go fast:)
 
Haha! :tongue: Priceless!
 
Yes.. I am working.. and yes.. I am taking a quick break! :roll:
 
Will get on when on my breaks or lunch at work. I am guilty though of being on at home when should be doing other things :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new