Get ready affordable packs coming soon!!!

affordable frag packs? can it really be true? I have heard rumors that such things acutally do exsit in the salt water world,lol, can't wait to see the pics,
 
I knew it, it was a just a joke. Affordable is still non existent... :sure: LOL
 
Nothing worse than a thread with no pics...:( come on gadgets you do this for a living it should be wam bam booooyah!!!!! Bling blaw!!! Lol
 
Pics coming soon!!! Uploading 40+ new colonies to the website!!! I moving as fast as i can!! Coming momentarily!!!

Just messin around Gadgets. We all know your working hard over there. Im sure its gonna be worth the wait! :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new