Get ready for Another Nasty New Release!!!! It's here!!!

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hottest Monti I have EVER seen!!!!! That's all I have to say! I only have one frag available. You guys better be quick! Snipers get the rifles out and the scopes dialed in!

INTRODUCING!!!!! Jason Fox Beach Bum Monti

Mother Colony
FoxC2_0002_zpsdb34ab7e.jpg


WYSIWYG Frag - $125 -
Click Here To Buy!
FoxC2_0001_zpsc7677355.jpg
 
Dang bro, where you hiding these new releases at? I sure didn't see them in your tank at the recent shows :'(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
 
very nice !

I am gonna need one soon
 
I saw this one in person recently and it is sick !!! Pics are spot on. Hopefully Jason brings a piece with him on Saturday to pittsburgh. Hint hint

Cause I'm kicking myself for not picking it up last time

Bob
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new