Getting a rainbow bowerbanki!

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,601
Reaction score
4,533
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Sunday morning everyone! So a question, a friend of mine is getting out of reef thing for now, and giving me a head of rainbow bowerbanki! I am very excited about it, but know nothing about them. Can anyone here offer some solid care advice please?
 
Happy Sunday morning everyone! So a question, a friend of mine is getting out of reef thing for now, and giving me a head of rainbow bowerbanki! I am very excited about it, but know nothing about them. Can anyone here offer some solid care advice please?
In general
Lower light, medium flow, feed occasionally
 
Excellent! Thank you , so probably similar to a toadstool?
Not really IME. Toadstools don't have a mouth so feeding isn't needed. Also my toadstools like much higher flow and light than my bowerbanki or other fleshy LPS did when I kept them.
 
Not really IME. Toadstools don't have a mouth so feeding isn't needed. Also my toadstools like much higher flow and light than my bowerbanki or other fleshy LPS did when I kept them.
Thank you. I very much appreciate it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new