Getting back in it

Collinslice

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2013
Messages
634
Reaction score
577
Location
Martinsville, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals. I just started the cycle of my brand new IM 25 gallon. Can't wait to get back into the club meetings and swaps. And meeting all the new faces

9ff36582989ef5553fd32b1e1edbb5ab.jpg
 
We look forward to seeing you in the future. Our next meeting is Sunday December 20th at 5pm at the Lutz Children's Museum. It is a pot luck and we have a game that we play and also a Yankee swap. If you want to play the Yankee swap just bring a reef related gift valued at $20 wrapped. Hope to see you there!
 
Thanks guys. You'll actually find me in Old saybrook more often than not. But Blake's is literally 2 minutes away from where I now live.
As far as livestock I'm keeping my solo pj cardinal and big ol watchman goby. Then I want to add one or two painted anglers. Coral will be a mix still but I've got my eyes on,cyphastrea this time around
 
Are you near the current store or the new one he is currently moving to
 
I have some of the branching cyphastrea from ReefGen for you when you are ready.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new