Getting back in the game !

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
istockphoto-843510116-612x612.jpg

Welcome to R2R! Looks like a fun project. And I really like those tank dimensions!
 
Welcome!
giphy (8).gif


Love the dimensions of that tank! Can't wait to follow along.
Thanks yeah I’ve been looking for one for a while. They don’t usually come up where I am (west coast Canada) was thinking about building one if I didn’t find this one.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new