getting back in with a 40b after 20 years

greatcarman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just like the title says i got bit by the bug again. I'm just about done with my stand and should be drilling my tank next week. as far as equipment i have a lifeguard 3000 return pump and a 20 long sump. I have my unions, bulkheads, and overflow coming in the mail. Ill see if i can post some picturees of the progress i,m wanting this system up and running in 2 weeks
 
just like the title says i got bit by the bug again. I'm just about done with my stand and should be drilling my tank next week. as far as equipment i have a lifeguard 3000 return pump and a 20 long sump. I have my unions, bulkheads, and overflow coming in the mail. Ill see if i can post some picturees of the progress i,m wanting this system up and running in 2 weeks
Welcome to R2R !!!
 
Gotta watch out for that bug! ;)
Use This One.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you here!
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the addiction.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Well i got the rodi hooked up and finished my stand. I bought a used mars today for 60$ so i'm just waiting on plumbing and overflow supplies. I want my overflow at the back and i also plan on having my return there that way i can view 3 sides. what do you all think

20161010_200232.jpg
 
Looks good, but then I'm a sucker for a peninsula tank!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new