Getting back into hobby after 8 years

ROB6700a

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my names is Rob and I’m living in Washington DC. I’m getting back into the hobby after many years.. I’m hoping to start a tank build thread soon. Decided to start with a water box 35.2 AIO. I’ve had some issues as I was told the best new thing was to start with dry rock....... oh well.. hope to be posting often!!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Hey my names is Rob and I’m living in Washington DC. I’m getting back into the hobby after many years.. I’m hoping to start a tank build thread soon. Decided to start with a water box 35.2 AIO. I’ve had some issues as I was told the best new thing was to start with dry rock....... oh well.. hope to be posting often!!
Welcome! I just got back into the hobby a few months ago after an absence of about a decade or so, with a Waterbox Peninsula 25 Mini. So much, I feel has changed even in that time span. Much better lighting. Much nicer tanks and equipment. Much broader selection of what I can keep! I'm loving it. I hope you do, as well.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome! I just got back into the hobby a few months ago after an absence of about a decade or so, with a Waterbox Peninsula 25 Mini. So much, I feel has changed even in that time span. Much better lighting. Much nicer tanks and equipment. Much broader selection of what I can keep! I'm loving it. I hope you do, as well.
Thanks and every point you made is why I got back in!!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new