0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

typhune

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my names is Rob and I’m living in Washington DC. I’m getting back into the hobby after many years.. I’m hoping to start a tank build thread soon. Decided to start with a water box 35.2 AIO. I’ve had some issues as I was told the best new thing was to start with dry rock....... oh well.. hope to be posting often!!
Welcome Rob! just did the same thing! I tore down my tank just about 8 years ago, and just spun up a new one. I'm in Northern VA. Welcome to the group!

Here's my build thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-cube-build-nuvo-int-50.790736/

fishhead1973

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my names is Rob and I’m living in Washington DC. I’m getting back into the hobby after many years.. I’m hoping to start a tank build thread soon. Decided to start with a water box 35.2 AIO. I’ve had some issues as I was told the best new thing was to start with dry rock....... oh well.. hope to be posting often!!
Yea it’s the way to go. Takes a while to cure. That’s the downside. Looking up you don’t have to worry about the unknowns associated with wet rock. Mine took about five months to come into balance. Yea I was old school too this is so much better.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back