Getting Back Into Reefing And New To R2R

ptrick21186

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
384
Reaction score
288
Location
Joliet
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say what's up! New member to R2R. Been a member of The Reef Tank since about 2012 but after recently getting back into reefing I've noticed that their site is a bit dead lately. Hoping to get more hits on this site. Little about myself.....started reefing in about 2012. Was very inexperienced (and broke lol) back then and made a lot of mistakes that I'd like to say I have since learned from. Went through a divorce about 6yrs ago and unfortunately had to abandon the hobby for a while. Things are better now so I've decided to take the plunge and get back into it. Setup a 48gal build about 4 months ago now. Looking forward to sharing ideas and learning from everyone as my reef tank journey progresses!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new