Getting back into Salt with the Fluval 12g

IMG_20190321_214021.jpg

I was curious about the switches/control box on the right. Is that just that, a switch panel?
 
I was curious about the switches/control box on the right. Is that just that, a switch panel?
Yes. The Red Sea Max and Nano series cabinets come with a power command series. Basically a power strip on the top that has a sliding cover and allows you to turn on/off equipment by pressing a button. Super convenient so far!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new