Getting back into the hobby after 20 year

Macavelli25

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
28
Location
Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is John and I recently decided to start a 25 gallon saltwater tank after being out of the hobby for 20+ years. Things have changed a lot since then especially the prices of fish ! It’s been a process for me learning how to dial in the LED lighting system but I’m getting there! I look forward to meeting everyone.

IMG_1653.jpeg IMG_1894.jpeg IMG_2014.jpeg IMG_2382.png
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new