SAWFISH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and congrats on graduating !
3CFE1A82-F58E-4F3F-ADF7-1CD05A09868E.jpeg
0C0DEA5F-9BC2-4BD8-A637-482778CCCD9A.jpeg

I just started my build thread here https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sawfish-90-gallon-shallow-tank.754239/

I still have a lot more information to post, but I got tired of typing so I will add some additional updates tomorrow!

Easy Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.
Patience, it is the big word around here, Reefing is patience to cycle, to watch things grow, to keep your tank balanced.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread.
1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby.
2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank.
3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...

giphy.gif

OP
OP
SAWFISH

SAWFISH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for the warm welcome, I am super excited to interact with everyone more!

Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.
Patience, it is the big word around here, Reefing is patience to cycle, to watch things grow, to keep your tank balanced.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread.
1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby.
2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank.
3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...

giphy.gif

Thank you for the advice, I went ahead and started a build thread to compile everything I have already done in my tank. I will continue to add to it as the tank progresses! Hopefully the process will speed up now that I have so many resources and people willing to help!

Be sure to check out my build thread here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sawfish-90-gallon-shallow-tank.754239/

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A belated welcome. Since switching shifts, Ive missed posts here and there.
We're glad youre here !

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am not new to the hobby but I am just getting back into it after completing my undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering! I am from Ohio and used to have a 210 gallon aquarium which I sold after going to college. When I was in highschool I felt like I always struggled to have the funds necessary to get the equipment necessary for a thriving aquarium, now that I am out of college this has changed and I hope to have a new aquarium completely up and going soon!

I have already bought a 90 gallon aquarium used from a local aquarium store. I have built the stand and bought most of the required materials for the tank: Skimmer, sump, lights, rocks, etc. I am planning to start my build thread in the next couple of days to document my tank and its progress. I look forward to getting to know everybody better and learn all the information on this website

Have a great day.

Thank You,
SAWFISH

Hello Sawfish, welcome to the channel.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back