0   0   0
minions-welcome_orig.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Glad you came back and you will be too with all the resources on R2R !!!!

welcome12.jpg

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad to have you! Technology I bet has changed in the 8 years you have been gone and could be overwhelming. Look forward to the new build thread and remember we all love pictures.

Nice plan! I think you should go to your family doctor and have your physician prescribe you a 90 gallon reef tank. That way you can spend all the money you'll need to stay healthy, keep the wife happy, and be able to deduct all the expense next year at tax time.

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Brilliant!

OP
OP
PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the kind posts. And thanks for the recommendations. I'm getting on the LR issues right away. And William, yes, that skimmer is worth next to nothing and it's very, very touchy. That's the thing I did not care for the most. But once it got going it pulled a lot. And it'll end up being replaced about three months prior to the coral phase. A FOWLR system will be able to handle any minor transitions associated, I think. But I don't want to take a chance with corals. And I had completely forgotten about a build thread. It'll be a slow process and somewhat uninteresting at the beginning, but that's the point. I actually have the cash to get this thing going, but the cash is earmarked for a 12 inch dobsonian telescope setup I've saved up for over the past couple of years. It is SO hard not to spend it on this. But plans are plans. One hobby at a time. I tend to pick 'em well. :)

Mudder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R

This is a great place for info and help:)

I was in the same boat as you.I had been out of the hobby for about 8 years until about 3 years ago.My old 120 gallon just sat empty in a back room for about 8 years.When I returned I couldn't believe all the changes.This place was a great help..Lots of info.I think I read old post and articles for about 6 months...lol

ngoodermuth

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back to the hobby! Glad you are coming back to the salty life :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back