Getting my son SCUBA certified

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferBen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferBen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
349
Reaction score
10
Location
Paoli, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is 10, just finished his NAUI dive camp and check out dives. I got to do his check out dives with him and had a ton of fun. I cant wait until I can get him down to see some reefs. We have snorkeled together a lot but now I can take him scuba diving with me, up to 40'. Woo Hoo!!
 

Attachments

  • sb001.jpg
    sb001.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 7
soooo cool! diving buddies for life! congrats to you and him on his accomplishment!
 
Congratulation It's a very beautifull world down there, I been Diving since i was 16 and also work for Scubapro, Welcoming your Son to our under water world.
 
Last edited:
Thanks all. I got us season passes to the local quarry so we can build skills over the summer before I take him to the BVI this winter.
 
Congrats. I can't wait till my son turns 10 so that I can get him certified.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new