Getting Out for Now Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter MVlk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still have the clowns ? If they are the black and white striped ones Ill take them.
 
Original post updated. Help me out folks... I need to find a home for the Coral Beauty and $15 is a good price. He has not picked on any of my corals, even when I had LPS/SPS.
 
I know you would like to keep it in the club, but you could ask AC if they would take it for $15?
 
what size is it?

edit: ok ok.. pm me your addy... i'll get her tomm...

edit2: i hope i'm not making a mistake.
 
Last edited:
PM sent Kevan... Wish I could guarantee... but I think it will work out well.
 
So this could be a good weekend to get the CUC? I'm still bummed you're stepping back but excited to get them!
 
Tina, you coming to the meeting? I could likely bring most of the crew then. Some of the Nassarius Vibex might get missed but I should be able to get almost everything pretty easily. Final disclaimer... as per last posts, there are a fewer snails then initially thought... what I have is heavier on crabs. Price will be down to $30 already and we can see what actually makes it out.
 
Yes I'm coming to the meeting and I'm interested in all of them not just the snails so it's cool.
 
Anyone interested in the $40 coral pack? Includes 6 nice pieces of live rock with pink/orange zoas and green/purple mushrooms. Also includes the umbrella coral.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new