Status
Not open for further replies.

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All sold. Thank you all! Mods please close.

Due to various reasons I am breaking my tank down for now. I am likely to keep most of my equipment but do need to find homes for the live critters. I have more I will add here, but wanted to get the ball rolling with the fish.

As with most, prices are negotiable... Let me know if I am out of line on any.

Fish
:
-
Pair of Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish from SA - $40 - Sold gmoney243
-
6 Line Wrasse - $15 - Sold gmoney243
-
Coral Beauty - $15 - Sold ToXIc
-
Diamond Watchman Goby - $10 - Sold gmoney243
- 3 x Blue/Green Reef Chromis - Free -
Pending coralkiller

CUC

- I have no good idea on what is in there. Includes at least one Emerald and 20+ of various snails including: Astraea Turbo Snail, Nassarius Snail, Spiny Star Astraea and Dwarf Cerith. 20+ blue leg hermits (+ one red who has been a good friend in my various tanks). There is enough to support my 60 gallons and would be a good boost for larger tanks. Asking $40 -
Pending TinaFoster

Live Rock / Sand
:
- After corals are sold I will have ~40 lbs of live rock available. Lots of sponges and feather dusters. (the tiny ones?) Asking $1 a pound. Deals highly likely especially if you buy something else. A few rocks have nice colonies of green or purple mushrooms. A few extra negotiable bucks for those. Sold gmoney243
- Sand. Have a mix of fine white sand and the black live sand from the Critter. Covers 2" on my 3'x2' tank. No cash... bring me a 4 pack of Starbucks Mocha's.

Corals
: I will sell all remaining corals for $40 excluding the Tubs. Includes corals below and 4 other pirces of live rock with green and blue mushrooms.
- Mag Rock (Mounts on tank wall... very cool. Could lay flat on bottom also.) with a colony of Tub's Blue Zoas. No time to count, but there is 100+ polyps.
$125/$100/$90- Last chance, will bring to the Critter this weekend
- Toadstool Mushroom Leather Coral, Brown - I think this is the correct name? It extends 2"+ when open. $15
-
Medium Rock with ~6 common Rics. Colors are Yellow/Green/Orange. $40 - Sold Dowtish
- Medium Shelf Rock with 30+ pink polyps. $20
- Small rock with ~15 Green zoas/polyps. $10
- Duncan with 4 large heads and multiple small heads. $15

Misc:

- Orange Pistol Shrimp - $10

Last edited:

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
holy crap.. another one...
question about the coral beauty.. did it mess with anything?

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
holy crap.. another one...

I KNOW...And I was just going to post mine up, need to move it so I can set up my new Reef Savvy tank...the market is saturated (unless you're looking for a DSA 90 RR 36x24x25) and the local hobbyist are dropping out like flies...must be the heat.

Good luck with the sale. Have my eye on the coral beauty too...and would love the tub's blues...but I need to liquidate the 90g... Nobody will be selling after I have the new tank cycled, how it goes....

OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral Beauty has never nipped at corals. Good temperament to other fish as well. She(?) and the 6 Line are pals and hang out.

The goby is ~2.5"... standard size you would see at the Critter. He is definitely a good sifter and always has a mouth full of sand.

Pictures definitely coming. I hope to post them tonight after the real kids go to bed.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral Beauty has never nipped at corals. Good temperament to other fish as well. She(?) and the 6 Line are pals and hang out.

The goby is ~2.5"... standard size you would see at the Critter. He is definitely a good sifter and always has a mouth full of sand.

Pictures definitely coming. I hope to post them tonight after the real kids go to bed.

Kewl. How long have you had it?
Will you have to sell the rock and corals before selling the fish?

OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kewl. How long have you had it?
Will you have to sell the rock and corals before selling the fish?

I would actually prefer to sell rock/coral first as it will make it easier to catch the little buggers. I have had the Coral Beauty for ~ 6 months.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Start of photos. Sorry, they really stink and the colors are all way off. All are thumbnails so click to view larger image. EDIT: I do not know if the thumbnails are working. You can see the full size of thes bad photos at: Aquarium - Rimless 60 pictures by reefwolf - Photobucket

Tubs Blues (Picture from when I first got them which actually has decent color)

Current (Shows size Qty but not the nice color) Rock is ~4 x 7 and there are easily 100+ polyps.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD - Ric Rock. Rock is ~3x5. Has Orange with a few mouths, Three Green and a big mess o'yellow that is several mouths.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soft coral. Is ~5" diameter. Very pretty in the currents.

[URL=http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/reefwolf/Aquarium%20-%20Rimless%2060/?action=view&current=DSCN0763.jpg]
th_DSCN0763.jpg
[/URL]

OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pink Palys. There are greater numbers on the underside. Cyno gone! I am seeing some cyno ont this rock only mixed in.

Last edited:

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will put you down. Hopefully all the fish will be gone within a week and I can gather up the crew for you by next weekend?

Perfect! I don't currently have a gig Saturday of next week so, so far the entire weekend is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 195 71.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back