Getting Out for Now Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter MVlk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Mount Juliet, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All sold. Thank you all! Mods please close.

Due to various reasons I am breaking my tank down for now. I am likely to keep most of my equipment but do need to find homes for the live critters. I have more I will add here, but wanted to get the ball rolling with the fish.

As with most, prices are negotiable... Let me know if I am out of line on any.


Fish
:
-
Pair of Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish from SA - $40 - Sold gmoney243
-
6 Line Wrasse - $15 - Sold gmoney243
-
Coral Beauty - $15 - Sold ToXIc
-
Diamond Watchman Goby - $10 - Sold gmoney243
- 3 x Blue/Green Reef Chromis - Free -
Pending coralkiller

CUC

- I have no good idea on what is in there. Includes at least one Emerald and 20+ of various snails including: Astraea Turbo Snail, Nassarius Snail, Spiny Star Astraea and Dwarf Cerith. 20+ blue leg hermits (+ one red who has been a good friend in my various tanks). There is enough to support my 60 gallons and would be a good boost for larger tanks. Asking $40 -
Pending TinaFoster

Live Rock / Sand
:
- After corals are sold I will have ~40 lbs of live rock available. Lots of sponges and feather dusters. (the tiny ones?) Asking $1 a pound. Deals highly likely especially if you buy something else. A few rocks have nice colonies of green or purple mushrooms. A few extra negotiable bucks for those. Sold gmoney243
- Sand. Have a mix of fine white sand and the black live sand from the Critter. Covers 2" on my 3'x2' tank. No cash... bring me a 4 pack of Starbucks Mocha's.

Corals
: I will sell all remaining corals for $40 excluding the Tubs. Includes corals below and 4 other pirces of live rock with green and blue mushrooms.
- Mag Rock (Mounts on tank wall... very cool. Could lay flat on bottom also.) with a colony of Tub's Blue Zoas. No time to count, but there is 100+ polyps.
$125/$100/$90- Last chance, will bring to the Critter this weekend
- Toadstool Mushroom Leather Coral, Brown - I think this is the correct name? It extends 2"+ when open. $15
-
Medium Rock with ~6 common Rics. Colors are Yellow/Green/Orange. $40 - Sold Dowtish
- Medium Shelf Rock with 30+ pink polyps. $20
- Small rock with ~15 Green zoas/polyps. $10
- Duncan with 4 large heads and multiple small heads. $15

Misc:

- Orange Pistol Shrimp - $10
 
Last edited:
holy crap.. another one...
question about the coral beauty.. did it mess with anything?
 
holy crap.. another one...

I KNOW...And I was just going to post mine up, need to move it so I can set up my new Reef Savvy tank...the market is saturated (unless you're looking for a DSA 90 RR 36x24x25) and the local hobbyist are dropping out like flies...must be the heat.

Good luck with the sale. Have my eye on the coral beauty too...and would love the tub's blues...but I need to liquidate the 90g... Nobody will be selling after I have the new tank cycled, how it goes....
 
Coral Beauty has never nipped at corals. Good temperament to other fish as well. She(?) and the 6 Line are pals and hang out.

The goby is ~2.5"... standard size you would see at the Critter. He is definitely a good sifter and always has a mouth full of sand.

Pictures definitely coming. I hope to post them tonight after the real kids go to bed.
 
Coral Beauty has never nipped at corals. Good temperament to other fish as well. She(?) and the 6 Line are pals and hang out.

The goby is ~2.5"... standard size you would see at the Critter. He is definitely a good sifter and always has a mouth full of sand.

Pictures definitely coming. I hope to post them tonight after the real kids go to bed.

Kewl. How long have you had it?
Will you have to sell the rock and corals before selling the fish?



____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Kewl. How long have you had it?
Will you have to sell the rock and corals before selling the fish?

I would actually prefer to sell rock/coral first as it will make it easier to catch the little buggers. I have had the Coral Beauty for ~ 6 months.
 
Last edited:
Start of photos. Sorry, they really stink and the colors are all way off. All are thumbnails so click to view larger image. EDIT: I do not know if the thumbnails are working. You can see the full size of thes bad photos at: Aquarium - Rimless 60 pictures by reefwolf - Photobucket

Tubs Blues (Picture from when I first got them which actually has decent color)


Current (Shows size Qty but not the nice color) Rock is ~4 x 7 and there are easily 100+ polyps.
 
Last edited:
SOLD - Ric Rock. Rock is ~3x5. Has Orange with a few mouths, Three Green and a big mess o'yellow that is several mouths.

 
Last edited:
Soft coral. Is ~5" diameter. Very pretty in the currents.

[URL=http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/reefwolf/Aquarium%20-%20Rimless%2060/?action=view&current=DSCN0763.jpg]
th_DSCN0763.jpg
[/URL]
 
Pink Palys. There are greater numbers on the underside. Cyno gone! I am seeing some cyno ont this rock only mixed in.

 
Last edited:
I will put you down. Hopefully all the fish will be gone within a week and I can gather up the crew for you by next weekend?

Perfect! I don't currently have a gig Saturday of next week so, so far the entire weekend is open.
 
Update: The Cyno treatment Will be done tonight and all looks good. 10% off any item picked up during the holiday.

Temporary hold on sale... I was concerned over the small bit of red slime I found on one of my rocks. Although I only found it on one rock I have started a treatment and do not feel right letting any rocks out till the treatment is done next week. I assume fish would be fine? I apologize for missing this earlier.
 
Last edited:
Thx Chris for coming buy this morning. Was good to chat with you again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new