Getting out of the hobby!

carsonroberge

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to get rid of a few things pretty quickly because I'm moving away to college so just give me your best offer!

I have a Bubble Magus dosing pump barely used

Also a Chinese LED panel

Two 80 Gallon Deep Blue Shallow tanks

I live in Winter Garden, FL pick up only for the tanks obviously lol! Also if you come to pick any of it up, I have a bunch of other random stuff I'll just give to ya :D

Give me a call at 832-279-8776
 
Please post prices for all items that are for sale per selling forum rules.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new