• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting Out - Selling Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter btkrausen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
103
Location
Bardstown, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided that with my lack of time and my increasing lack of interest that I'm going to get out of the hobby. Selling my fish and all my equipment. Here is a list of my fish and price - some of which are rare and hardly seen in the hobby.


5-6" Blueface Angel - $75
2" Bellus Angel - female - $50
4" Orange Shoulder tang - $50 - grew this guy from a baby
Thompsons Tang - $30
Black/Scopas Tang - $150 (healing HLLE)
Blue Stripe Akindynos Clownfish pair - $125
Jewel Leopard Wrasse - $80 - normally delicate but this guy is very tough and hardy

Located in Bardstown, KY (just south of Louisville) - Will NOT ship fish.
 
Sorry to hear that you are going to be getting out :( Good luck with selling everything.
 
Oh no man! :( I understand but I hate it!
 
:( It just won't be the same without you!!
 
Hate seeing you go but understand completely. Wish I was closer, I'd be scooping up the blue face and black/scopas hybrid.

Country boy using tapatalk on a HTC Evo
 
Bellus Angle

i am EXTREMELY interested in the bellus angle but i live in florida so can we work something out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new