Getting Out

mrukus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp, its been real and it has been way fun and I have learned a ton. I'm stuck in too tiny of an apartment and the landlord has found out and started giving me a little flak. Couple that with a pending move, recent promotion with a doubled commute and a recent red cyano outbreak I will be putting my tank on pause and getting out for a bit. I'm going to be selling as much as I can for now. Live stock will go first, I'm hoping to make back a little money from the adventure but understand this will pretty much be a total loss at this point. I will text pictures as requested for everything.

All the equipment is about 6-8 months old unless otherwise noted.

I'm located in Vernon, CT. But my job has me traveling from white plains to Maine so i have no problem meeting anyone anywhere. just might have to schedule it. Cash only-will discount if purchasing most of it.

Livestock:
1 Ocellaris clown 10 bucks 2.5 inches
1 snowflake clown 20 bucks 3 iches
1 Porcupine puffer 40 bucks 4ish inches
1 Blue hippo tang 40 bucks 3.5 inches or so
1 Fire shrimp 30 bucks

Equipment:
Lights: 2x ebay 155W led lights with dimmers $150 for both, 80 bucks a piece
Tank: 75 Gal aqueon drilled and plumbed for bean animal overflow (7 months old) $150
Live rock: 80 lbs. I'll let it go for $2/Lbs for how ever much you want
Pump: Triton 3 Pump $60
Skimmer: Reefoctopus 150NWB (bought used, works great)$120
Spectropure RODI 90GPD unit: 80 bucks

thats all i think is left of value. there are a bunch of misc. things but i'll probably keep most of it. After this is gone i will probably set up a small cube with everything i've learned. Let me know if anyone is interested or if you need anything i might not have listed ask, i'll probably let everything go.

Last edited by a moderator:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh you will be back. Good luck

OP
OP
M

mrukus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I most definitely will. I learned sooooo much about what to do, and what NOT to do.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe interested in lights. Hit me up when they are no longer need to sustain what you got going on.

OP
OP
M

mrukus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll keep the list updated. after the livestock are gone i'll go through equipment based on the order it was requested on this thread.

twilliard-not looking to ship just yet. If that changes i will let you know.

OP
OP
M

mrukus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 95% certain it's a she. I bought both clowns when they were small. The snowflake has gotten bigger and the normal clown does the submit shake to her and has stayed rather small after growing for a tiny bit.

OP
OP
M

mrukus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp. All I have left is now is the rock, lights, skimmer and rodi. Rock is now dry rock. Please text or call as I don't check in to r2r that often anymore.

OP
OP
M

mrukus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am indeed. too bad i just got this. i'm heading there tomorrow for a golf tourney. i can let you know the next time i'll be down. i also work in Hamden so i can meet you halfway one night if you wanted.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back