Getting ready to pull the trigger on a Octopus 150INT

  • Thread starter Thread starter b4tn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2015
Messages
1,679
Reaction score
2,227
Location
Columbia MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 225INT on a 125G with 75G sump. Skimmer has no problems keeping up and doesn't take constant adjustment. I keep the bubbles about an inch and a half below the top of the skimmer and I get a nice good dark brown/black color skim, granted I also dose carbon, but it keeps up with carbon dosing so I can't complain.
 
-
Good skimmer, especially since they use the Aquatrance pump now, instead of the original OTP 2000. You won't be disappointed :).
 
good skimmer... ran it for 3 years with out any problems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new