Getting ready to throw the Hydros WiFi power strip!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,708
Reaction score
2,312
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I setup my collective today, a X2, X3, and XP8. Trying to add the power strip, it looks like it connects fine, but shows device NOT RESPONDING in the status screen. I was able to add a feeder, and it shows Responding? I’ve tried every way I can think of. I’m running this on a dedicated 2.4GHz WiFi. I’m starting to wonder if I’ve got a bad WiFi power strip? @Connor At CoralVue
IMG_0284.png
 
I setup my collective today, a X2, X3, and XP8. Trying to add the power strip, it looks like it connects fine, but shows device NOT RESPONDING in the status screen. I was able to add a feeder, and it shows Responding? I’ve tried every way I can think of. I’m running this on a dedicated 2.4GHz WiFi. I’m starting to wonder if I’ve got a bad WiFi power strip? @Connor At CoralVue
IMG_0284.png
try contacting their support you might get a quicker response there.
 
Make sure the device you are using the app on to pair the wifi strip is on the wifi channel that you want the wifi strip on. This needs to be the same channel as the controllers are on.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new