Getting salty in Montana

Although a year late, hello and welcome! I hope you’re enjoying it here. We’re glad you joined. I hope you have a ton of success with your reef.

FA0B9D0A-33A8-4981-8ACD-05985482E00E.jpeg
 
Hello!

I'm a fairly experienced freshwater fishkeeper that is taking the plunge into salt. If anyone is around the Helena area, let me know!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new