Getting salty in Montana

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello!

I'm a fairly experienced freshwater fishkeeper that is taking the plunge into salt. If anyone is around the Helena area, let me know!
One of us! One of us!. Welcome to the salt and Reef2Reef!
 
Hello @patrickb !!! I’m in Libby, MT. Way up in the NW corner. My mom used to go to Helena for business meetings but that’s been about 25 years now. I went with her a few times and visited a LFS that had a few salt tanks but can’t remember the name. I heard that since I’ve been there last time they got a PetCo. Is that correct? Anyway glad you’re here you’ll love it !!!! Let me or us know if there’s anything we can help you with.
 
Hello!

I'm a fairly experienced freshwater fishkeeper that is taking the plunge into salt. If anyone is around the Helena area, let me know!
Welcome to the other side. It is different but so rewarding. New fin friends to meet! You can learn alot on reef 2 reef.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new