OP
twilliard

twilliard

Tank pests..
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup I do you must have seen that. I wanted to say hi and she is a facebook person. She is here tonight. Hope you don't mind

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
J/k
just a funny kind of thread.
Kinda nice change of pace to read once and awhile.
I like how people ate all riled up over that Ashley Madison stuff. Jesus said those without sin cast the first stone. I care what they do. The only problem is is how easy all that information was hacked. Everything was supposed to confidential on there, but look what happened. That can happen to anything then, your tax records, medical records, etc.

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how people ate all riled up over that Ashley Madison stuff. Jesus said those without sin cast the first stone. I care what they do. The only problem is is how easy all that information was hacked. Everything was supposed to confidential on there, but look what happened. That can happen to anything then, your tax records, medical records, etc.

Scary for sure. Just going to get worse

Oceansize

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You had lunch with Adam Jones?
He is my dream man. Lol
I have been to three tool concerts, and combined I must have paid $1200. It's open admission on the floor, and floor tickets sell out immediately, so I always got mine off ebay. They are just about the only band I will pay unlimited money to see. I can't wait for the next album, been too long.
I paid that much so I can be as close to the stage as possible.
The only other star that can possible compete with Adam in my mind is Norman Reedus from the walking dead. And that's maybe. Lol I know it seems strange but I don't care.
I have a tool tattoo also, but I wish it came out better than it did. IMG_17657282395286.jpeg

If you like Norman Reedus, I'm assuming you've seen Boondock Saints? Stupid question?

I love the irony of Tool....such powerful intense music, but Maynard is a total clown. I don't suppose you ever watched Mr. Show on HBO?

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you like Norman Reedus, I'm assuming you've seen Boondock Saints? Stupid question?

I love the irony of Tool....such powerful intense music, but Maynard is a total clown. I don't suppose you ever watched Mr. Show on HBO?
The first I have seen Norman Reedus is in the walking dead. I've seen it on you tube, parts I have seen.

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

9 long years!
I do gotta say though, when I was living in SoCal, seeing all the side projects from Danny Carey is unfathomable, makes Maynards' wine look like juice.

I listen on subway daily.

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9 long years!
I do gotta say though, when I was living in SoCal, seeing all the side projects from Danny Carey is unfathomable, makes Maynards' wine look like juice.

I listen on subway daily.
I wish they would offer their albums on iTunes and Google play, etc., but I understand why they don't.

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am doing to have to look up Boondock Saints. I have seen him in a few music videos too though.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 7.1%
Back