Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
p3222356-jpg.262011
 
p1012784-jpg.262080
 
And how it's always possible that those things may not happen. I put allot of effort into getting my degrees, and if a job doesn't pan out within the year idk what.
I can just say be patient and take one day at a time , I believe that things happen in our lives that are meant to be and I have all faith that your life also has a plan and that when the time is right, everything will fall into place and in the meantime ,you have the support of your friends here, :)
 
p3192332-jpg.262009
 
And Pumpkin Love junky:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new