Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
really he should still have it I am sure it is $ 200,What your name CLEO.I am Bryan are you on LARC also and Bayoureefkeeping
He probably has everything with it, if I see him at the event, I will buy it if I can. I think I see something underneath the black acrylic piece.
 
Last edited:
Has anyone ever ordered coral or fish from bluezoo? If so how was the experience?
Never heard of them before, but then I haven't even started my tank yet. I like divers den/liveaquaria.com, but some are saying they have changed since petco bought them. I believe divers den is still good, especially the facility in Rhinelander, Wi.
 
Check out blue zoo aquatics.com They have a pretty good selection, can be alil pricy. I have never ordered from them but I'm thinking of sending in a order. I am curious to see if anyone has had experience with them.
 
What is new.?
 
ME2 lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new