Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Did you talk to Todd today?
 
Just dropping in for a few minutes :-)
I think we should bring our friends in here !
 
Y'all really need to ask R2R for a chat room.This is a quote from Humblefish
 
I have been busy so getting on here has been a little hard.
I love to know about people, where they are from, what they do and their hobbies.
This is why I started this :-)
I hope the mods are not getting upset but this is the lounge. Like people sitting around a table talking.
Hi hope and hi KJ!!
 
I have been busy so getting on here has been a little hard.
I love to know about people, where they are from, what they do and their hobbies.
This is why I started this :)
I hope the mods are not getting upset but this is the lounge. Like people sitting around a table talking.
Hi hope and hi KJ!!
Hi Todd . How are you feeling today?
 
Hope where did you go:D
 
I think Hope start a new thread JBJ 20 gallon all-in-one frag tanktank:)
 
Hi Todd . How are you feeling today?
Oh the same it really never changes unless I take my pills. And I am not a huge fan of pills.
I see my doctor tomorrow yupee!
 
Oh the same it really never changes unless I take my pills. And I am not a huge fan of pills.
I see my doctor tomorrow yupee!
Pills are just a cover up be careful taking them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new