Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
We don't break any rules on this forum I'm think?
 
I guest jury deliberate on this.
 
I keep an eye on this thread to make sure it stays within the lounge
Sorry I am in the middle of making dinner for the family.

I love R2R and the people.
This is why I created this thread.
 
Ok guys we have green light carry on.:D
 
I'm 27 married with two kids , love hunting , fishing anything outdoors. Got 2 goats , 15 chickens, 2 German shepherds and of course fish Lol
Welcome to my thread!
I have 2 black labs and love them :-)
 
I'm allergic to them lol but my parents still have a cat we got when I was 9. 18 years strong
Right on!
I am 40, married, have had 8 kids and retired from the electrical construction world.
I love my tank also :-)
I like to tell my wife I am a plethora of useless knowledge lol
She disagrees but you know its bad when you have to take pills to sleep cause the brain never shuts off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new