Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have the number of the beast 666 like. Song from Iron Maden?:rolleyes:
 
Likes Received is 666.lol
 
I was listening a lot of heavy metal back in 80. Included Iron Maiden and this song pop in to my head.
 
@StevenBell @marine2463
They had a youtube video of the Marines boot camp, an hour long video, and I thought I would only watch a few minutes of it. Well, I ended up watching the whole thing. You guys are brave and awesome. I can't believe you guys actually did this, in the screenshot. Screenshot_2015-09-23-22-51-56.png Screenshot_2015-09-23-22-42-49.png
 
I went in right out of high school.
They found a heart condition so so I was given a choice :(
Never been to lackland AFB since
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new