Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah I went swimming at Berry Springs the other weekend, its a beautiful water hole in a national park. Two days later I see in the news they just pulled a Salty out of there over 2m. oops!
You lucky you are not on his dinner plate.
 
@Humblefish I realized that when you go to the event this month, you will be driving a long way. Like 3 or 4 hours. I hope I will be able to go for sure.

Yeah, I'll probably make a week of it and just stay with my parents who live like 40-45 mins from Coral Fever. "Hope" to see you there! ;)
 
Yeah, I'll probably make a week of it and just stay with my parents who live like 40-45 mins from Coral Fever. "Hope" to see you there! ;)
I probably will be, supposed to be working a turnaround soon. I'll probably all for he say off, at least I'll have good money to spend. I hippie that guy had the jbj frag tank for sale there.
 
I probably will be, supposed to be working a turnaround soon. I'll probably all for he say off, at least I'll have good money to spend. I hippie that guy had the jbj frag tank for sale there.

You should buy some prize tickets and take a shot at winning our grand prize ;):

​
 
Fix typo. I get typos so the time because I have a galaxy s5 phone, you can swipe words instead of typing. So I swipe, and try to go too fast and I reread it like I should. Lol
Normal on cell phones.:)
 
It's coming along slowly but surely.Working on getting our CITES permits for a few prized goodies.We want everything to be absolutely perfect when it comes time to open! What are you up to Hope?Other than no good haha
 
It's coming along slowly but surely.Working on getting our CITES permits for a few prized goodies.We want everything to be absolutely perfect when it comes time to open! What are you up to Hope?Other than no good haha
Nothing much, fooling around on here. I am happy that are you are successful in your business goals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new