Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow, this has got to be the longest thread ever on R2R (I would think.)
 
Lol, and weren't gonna try to break the 5000 mark. Lol
I think this thread is very entertaining.

I check in from time to time. I probably would need to go back and read all 72 pages to catch up. But you know that's not gonna happen. ;)
 
I check in from time to time. I probably would need to go back and read all 72 pages to catch up. But you know that's not gonna happen. ;)
Lol! Also I will post a pic of the drawing when I am finished with it and after he gets it. I want him to see it first. Alot of times I am not happy with how a drawing comes out, but I will make this one work. I am proud of the skull one.
 
Also, now you will have to start Humblefish Enterprises.

Or maybe "The Humble Fish" ;)

Wife wants me to do it, but she wants it done in Europe. :confused: Or maybe I will team up with this great LFS I know down south. ;) My 10 day all-inclusive QT protocol is just a few sick fish away from getting the green light! :)
 
Or maybe "The Humble Fish" ;)

Wife wants me to do it, but she wants it done in Europe. :confused: Or maybe I will team up with this great LFS I know down south. ;) My 10 day all-inclusive QT protocol is just a few sick fish away from getting the green light! :)
That will be awesome, much shorter time frame.
 
That will be awesome, much shorter time frame.

Yes, but the meds are kinda expensive. Gotta use 4 different ones in conjunction if I want it to be 95% all-inclusive. Not sure people will pay extra for that.
 
Yes, but the meds are kinda expensive. Gotta use 4 different ones in conjunction if I want it to be 95% all-inclusive. Not sure people will pay extra for that.
Maybe some won't, but if the isn't too bad, they will. This hobby and these fish are very expensive, it will be worth it.
 
I worry about poor twilliard too, he is falling apart. Back issues, his family had a history of heart problems, and now he has diabetes.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new