Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
HF-99% will be coral imported direct from mariaculture facility(s) in the South Pacific.I plan on doing quite a few donations of livestock and money to public aquariums and the Coral reef Restoration Foundation.Probably PIJAC too
You will be importing Walt Smith international?
I remember my first thread on reef2reef, eco live rock vs. Natural live rock, and Walt Smith actually replied to it. Idk, how he found out about but he did, when I looked at his profile, he didn't really have any other messages. So...
 
What in the world did I start?
I can't even keep up with you guys!
 
sold my coral and fish couple days ago. now I got a guy wanting to buy a good portion of my setup. none of it will work for what he wants but ill let him buy it lol I told him hes going to need bigger equipment. my setup is designed to handle a 90 gallon tank, but hes wanting to buy the light, rw8, ato, skimmer and heater for 285 to put in a 125. told him... "dude, my setup is good, but its too small for your tank. you would need to double everything and triple the lights." he said its a good start lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new