Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
work and I have a couple of personal issues I am working on , self improvement issues, ;)
 
My cats are fine for now , I have 1 cat that is older and I am getting concerned with her health but my tank is doing great!
 
Well, I guess everyone can use some self-improvement.
Yes they can but some chose not to try, I just hope I can do what I need to do, sometimes doing the right thing is the hardest thing to do. I hope you understand. 6:00 am comes early ,I need to go to bed ,I will be on tomorrow , ;)you can pm me if you need to,
 
Where did you get the plans for this? Looks interesting.
in my head lol. but look at the 1k plus dollar house filtration. without ro, a good one runs around 1k. all these systems are, in general, are a 3-4 stage prefilter. they contain 1-2 sediment filters, a carbon block, and sometimes the coconut shell block for that sweet flavor. in some of the better systems (still without ro) they will have 2 or 3 specialized carbon blocks to remove other things as well. my system will have 2 sediment, 1 before the softener and 1 after, a specialized carbon block to remove iron and sulfer, and the coconut shell. however, mine wont be an all in 1 system. the water will go from the well to the first sediment, then the pump, then the second sediment and carbon. from there it will split to the water heater and the other split will run to the rest of the house. the coconut filter will be ran through to the kitchen sink and that's it. I figure in this system ill have to replace the sediment every 3 months (buy in bulk) and the carbon will be replaced every 6 months.
 
yeah its a google pic. I am going to replace it with a pic from the group. lol don't want someone to see it and say "hey that's my pic" so its just up there for now. it is an awesome pic though. hopefully the group pulls though with this LRS photo contest and I can use the winners pic for the background.
 
eh. slept a lot. got the grass mowed. got a table put together. finally disassembled my tank and plumbing and got everything put to the side. thinking about parting it all out and see what I can get. the only things I would like to keep is the tank and light and im not even sure if id care to keep those. the 29 drilled would make a good sump, but not sure if it would be big enough for what I want. and the light is an old style and could use an update.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new