Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
im exhausted. been up since 9am, wont get off work til 7 am. wont get to bed until 8 am... ive got 4 big cans of surge to keep me running all night though.
 
nice. we get a free lunch for every 30 days without a reportable incident. 30 days is taco bar, 60 days is grilled chicken dinner, 90 days a new York strip steak dinner.
 
nice. we get a free lunch for every 30 days without a reportable incident. 30 days is taco bar, 60 days is grilled chicken dinner, 90 days a new York strip steak dinner.
We get it for every seven days without a recordable, last Saturday it was pastalaya, it's stuffed pork chops and dirty rice today.
 
so did I but I lost a lot of sleep over the last week so I could spend time with my kids, ended up passing out at 1 am this morning and waking up at 9. haven't went back to bed yet and I wont get home until 8 am.
 
looks like me and my ex are going to get back together (yes its a good thing) and were going on a date night on Saturday... she told me to come up with something fun for the date night. so I told her to get her combat boots out and fishnets because were doing a middle school date night lol surge, pizza, arcade and watch the new goosebumps lol now I just need my old jncos
 
looks like me and my ex are going to get back together (yes its a good thing) and were going on a date night on Saturday... she told me to come up with something fun for the date night. so I told her to get her combat boots out and fishnets because were doing a middle school date night lol surge, pizza, arcade and watch the new goosebumps lol now I just need my old jncos
That's awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new