Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
not doing a very good job of doing work tonight lol ive got over 1k parts to relabel and move locations within the computer.
 
its not really an energy issue lol its motivation. ive done physical work my whole life, this is mundane boring desk work and I cant stand it. just keep telling myself at least I have a decent job....
 
its not really an energy issue lol its motivation. ive done physical work my whole life, this is mundane boring desk work and I cant stand it. just keep telling myself at least I have a decent job....
Lol, you just need some motivation. At least your not living in a van down by the river. 44084855_400x400.jpg f39fb9d6bd6a2b5388d35830ed0e2c51.jpg Screenshot_2015-11-06-23-54-13.png
 
id love to live in a van down by the river. if I didn't have kids I would live in the back of my truck traveling the coast from maine all the way around to Washington
 
its something. wish I wasn't. I got my kids this week. would rather work 80 hours one week and not at all the next.
 
yeah but its ok. 2 more weeks and I will be full time and can start working 60 hour weeks and bringing home bank. means more money for my family to go do things. we went to the US air force museum on sunday. it was pretty awesome.ill post pics in a few
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new