Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
yeah that's what ive read and ive got a spare 10 gallon I can use as a fry tank to help them grow out before selling them. if im successful maybe one day ill do a large seahorse and pipefish only tank. something like a 180 would be pretty cool just filled with seahorses and pipefish and different macro algae.
 
yeah that's what ive read and ive got a spare 10 gallon I can use as a fry tank to help them grow out before selling them. if im successful maybe one day ill do a large seahorse and pipefish only tank. something like a 180 would be pretty cool just filled with seahorses and pipefish and different macro algae.
What I think would be cool is a large tank, 180+, filled with nano fish. The only is I would be scared of is if they get ich or something, which is always possible, nobody would be able to catch them. I would have to do a strict quarantine on all of them. It's only a dream tank thing though.
 
or feed them live foods and allow them to build a strong immune system. you can check out some of paul b's posts about it. his fish are "immune" to about every parasite and disease.
 
yeah he is lol good dude though. and cant really argue with a tank that's been running for 44+ years lol
 
its just setup really well and he goes above and beyond what most people do. like he collects mud from the ocean for his sump, he collects copepods and such from the wild, he feeds mostly live foods to provide the bacteria the fish need to keep strong immune systems etc. he does a lot that most people don't.
 
Ok guys and gals wanted to drop in before heading to the doctors!
I hope all is well and happy.
Thank you all for keeping this alive.

Todd
 
I send him pm few min ago check on results from doctor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new