Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
don't know about you but I learn from other people before I learn from failure lol if I can avoid failure by taking advice that's my first route. that's why its taking so long to set mine up.
 
yeah that I cant complain about lol work 2 days have 3 days off work 3 days have 2 days off. its a good schedule. im just ready to be out on the floor. my monthly income will more than double. I went though my finances and figured everything out and lets just say I will no longer have to choose which tank I want to have setup. I could put up a new tank every month and still have all my debt paid off in a year lol. so it looks like im going to have to have a fish room...
 
I have been retired since April.. its no fun
Me and my wife go back in Friday for more testing.
Cervical cancer
 
yeah that I cant complain about lol work 2 days have 3 days off work 3 days have 2 days off. its a good schedule. im just ready to be out on the floor. my monthly income will more than double. I went though my finances and figured everything out and lets just say I will no longer have to choose which tank I want to have setup. I could put up a new tank every month and still have all my debt paid off in a year lol. so it looks like im going to have to have a fish room...
That's good news.
 
Its ok we are strong. We caught it early.. hopefully, Friday will know more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new