• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GFlat Trade

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I traded a half of my sun coral and some unidentified people eaters (maybe GPE but not sure) to GFlat, for (I thought) some evil Mel's green skirted zoanthids and a tulip anenome.

He sent me a HUGE thermos full of cool stuff in a styrofoam padded box- worth much more than I had traded to him for! He sent me a few of each of these: pink centered zoas, red ones with a blue ring, Evil Mel's green skirted, Eagle Eyes, Watermelon protopalys, RPE's, a green with pink ring PE, some yellow/white/bluish zoas, Miami Dolphins (something close to Green Bay packers but not GBP and totally cool looking), a pink protopaly, and two tulip anenomes.

WICKED awesome trade!!!! Thank you GFlat!!!! I haven't moved from my tank since they got here except to write this note. I would recommend trading with GFlat anytime- he's a super cool guy. I've gotten taken advantage of a few times initially when trading with people through the mail (Michigan especially for some reason :( ~ no one that posts here ), etc but this was the first time someone sent ME more than I thought!!

:)
Laurie

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a sucker for an enthusiastic newbie;). The frags you sent me were much bigger than the ones I sent, though, so I feel it was a pretty good trade:). Hope everything does well for you. I can't wait to pull back a nub after feeding the sun coral;). It looked hungry in the bag.

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gflat65 said:
The frags you sent me were much bigger than the ones I sent, though, so I feel it was a pretty good trade:).

Cuz I like you!! Plus it'll be cool to see a bunch of them all colored up so they aren't un-id PEs anymore.

They are almost all open now, so in about 30 min I am going to take pics and post them. They are SUPER cool!

LOL
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coralnutz said:
That's mighty righteous of you gflat... I like to get newbies started off right too...

jessiesgrrl, just make sure to remember to pay it forward with your trades in the future. :)

Darn skippy!
:salute:
Laurie

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
someone got hooked up ;)

however...

worthless.gif

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are all from GFlat except the highest white/pink ones (Those came from Sam).

I wish my camera would do the colors more justice :( THe mouth of the palys is the neon green, they are a bit stressed and extruded zooxanthellae, so they have white on the oral disk. They are coloring back up well today though. As they open more and get their color back, I'll try to take more pictures.

I am wildly happy with what I got, they are beautiful!!

:love10:
Laurie

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 134 59.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 80 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.1%
Back