Gha dip?

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found an online recipe for 1:1 OTC hydrogen peroxide and RO water for soaking zoas to remove GHA from between all the polyps. Is this a commonly used remedy? I'm wanting to clean off my few zoa frags that I have without injuring them. Otherwise the GHA seems to just want to overgrow them.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally, I took the brilliant discovery of another reefer on here (sorry I forgot their name so I can’t give credit) who used disposable mascara/eyebrow brushes to twirl the GHA and remove it like that. Dips and medications freak me out so I prefer this method. Good luck!

aquasport24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found an online recipe for 1:1 OTC hydrogen peroxide and RO water for soaking zoas to remove GHA from between all the polyps. Is this a commonly used remedy? I'm wanting to clean off my few zoa frags that I have without injuring them. Otherwise the GHA seems to just want to overgrow them.
That will works fine, it will takes 24-48 hrs for them to completely died off after deep. I also using a toothbrush while dipping it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back