• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL 2 SA doser w/4 pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$275 shipped

GHL 2 standalone doser with 4 pumps ( WiFi enabled), replaced pumps and have less than a months use on them.
482AE45A-0749-4A0E-AEA6-306A0B781863.jpeg
0CA93736-C69F-4AD2-B104-045311F92201.jpeg

Last edited:

smilinteddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This can run independently and controlled through a wifi enabled device? Doesn't need a GHL controller?

OP
OP
leroy_jenkinz

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct it’s a stand alone so can be used solo or it can be used as a slave with another GHL doser and utilized via built in WiFi. Just download the GHL app or on your computer. It

smilinteddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you say pumps replaced... What does that mean? Were they faulty? Worn out? Is it a pretty easy to use dosing system?

OP
OP
leroy_jenkinz

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know how to answer the question what does it mean other than I replaced them. Nothing was wrong with them, they were just getting older and I bought them should I never need them. I never did but I feel better as a person selling the best product I can. Yes it is, you can look it up on YouTube for demonstrations

smilinteddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know how to answer the question what does it mean other than I replaced them. Nothing was wrong with them, they were just getting older and I bought them should I never need them. I never did but I feel better as a person selling the best product I can. Yes it is, you can look it up on YouTube for demonstrations
That totally answers my question. [emoji4] I guess I was asking if the unit broke down or something and you had replaced the pumps because of that.

I'm sorry for all the questions. I'll PM you instead of cluttering up your sale thread.

OP
OP
leroy_jenkinz

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That totally answers my question. [emoji4] I guess I was asking if the unit broke down or something and you had replaced the pumps because of that.

I'm sorry for all the questions. I'll PM you instead of cluttering up your sale thread.
Nope honestly besides my heater it has been my most reliable and sturdy piece of equipment lol. Sounds good no worries man

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 80 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 82 46.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.0%
Back