Ghl connect app lost settings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stros

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ghl sa doser 2 . I lost power over the weekend and when I tried to use the app it was empty of my device. It is still running my program but cannot remember the settings and dose amounts? Is there any way to restore all the settings . I am using it just through the hot spot because I could never get it to connect to my WiFi. Just trying to get some type of access to it.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My GHL phone app lost the MyGHL app also this past weekend. I had to add the actual P4 back into the app before it read properly.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
. It is still running my program but cannot remember the settings and dose amounts? Is there any way to restore all the settings . I am using it just through the hot spot because I could never get it to connect to my WiFi. Just trying to get some type of access to it.
Add it back to the app - the figures is stored in the device - not in the app- The app is only your interface between you and your hardware. when added - you will see your settings again.

Sincerely Lasse

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I add my controller back to the app? I also do not see my controller on my app. Thank you

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you see your controller in myGHL if you log in with your username and password through a web browser

Sincerely Lasse
When I log in with my user name and password, I only see my controller on the cloud only. Which, at least I can access my equipment.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using local or cloud connection in you app? are you logged in to myGHL in the app? If so - you should be able to see the device you have added to the cloud. Otherwise you have to either log into the cloud or ad the device locally with the configured IP address

In your app - the wheel up in the right corner - click at that and you will be able to configure your app settings.

If you want to add i locally - just click ad new device and chose ad a configured device if you have your local ip address

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using local or cloud connection in you app? are you logged in to myGHL in the app? If so - you should be able to see the device you have added to the cloud. Otherwise you have to either log into the cloud or ad the device locally with the configured IP address

In your app - the wheel up in the right corner - click at that and you will be able to configure your app settings.

If you want to add i locally - just click ad new device and chose ad a configured device if you have your local ip address

Sincerely Lasse
I will try this. Thank you

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back