• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL controller, Doser and Red Sea ato +

Item Price
$100-$375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

6272862829

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
4,119
Reaction score
778
Location
Clarksville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL profilux 4 mega set. Needs orp probe and power supply. (Sold)

GHL PAB 6 with one outlet melting damage but still works. Sold

GHL maxi doser EXT with temperature sensor sold

GHL sensor acrylic mount with splitter cable , optical sensor and float sensor. (Sold)

Red Sea ato + (sold).

IMG_1360.jpeg IMG_1362.jpeg IMG_1359.jpeg IMG_1361.jpeg IMG_1357.jpeg IMG_1356.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Price drop.
Ghl maxi doser $120 shipped
Pab6 with cosmetics damage $90 shipped.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new