GHL Dashboard

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I logged into my ghl dashboard, however when I click on dosing pumps it does not show my dosing pumps. So I have no way of resetting the refill or changing the dosing rates. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong? I also notice that the doser page is slow to move to the next page as well. I tried working with it at home. Now I'm at work, on a different computer with the same problem. Thanks for your help everyone.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I logged into my ghl dashboard, however when I click on dosing pumps it does not show my dosing pumps. So I have no way of resetting the refill or changing the dosing rates. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong? I also notice that the doser page is slow to move to the next page as well. I tried working with it at home. Now I'm at work, on a different computer with the same problem. Thanks for your help everyone.
Just to make sure I am on the right path. You use a Profilux controller with a Doser 2.0 or 2.1?

OP
OP
Bj’s Reef

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply, I don’t use a proflux controller. This is simply the GHL Doser by itself. You can log in to My ghl and make adjustments to the doser. Yes it’s the 2.1 model if my memory serves me correctly.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply, I don’t use a proflux controller. This is simply the GHL Doser by itself. You can log in to My ghl and make adjustments to the doser. Yes it’s the 2.1 model if my memory serves me correctly.
Ah, ok. So a stand alone doser.

So you can log on and see the doser, you just can't select the individual pumps?

I just checked and I can access my doser through my Profilux using myGHL. I don't have a stand alone doser to check.... Maybe @Vinny@GHLUSA or @Marco@GHLUSA can lend a hand. Maybe @reeferfoxx could help, too.

Also, while they should be able to help here, there is a GHL vendor forum which will likely get you help faster. I'd recommend using it in the future.

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the Doser connected? Wifi or Ethernet? You'll have to make sure all settings are in place before using the myGHL. I use the USB for dose settings and then it connects to wifi.

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and assuming you are refilling and making changes at home, it might be easier to use the GHL Connect software rather than the myGHL. To be honest, i'm not entirely sure the purpose of myGHL other than checking temps remotely or doing manual doses as opposed to autodosing.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back